Saturday, April 24, 2010

A brief posting...

I apologize for the time interval since my last posting. It has been rather eventful up here in the Frozen Tundra lately.

First, our young friend Dustin moved out…and it was time, he really needs to experience the “real world”.

My fifteen year-old granddaughter Mandi may never speak to me again, but that’s a story for another time.

We converted the room that Dustin was sleeping in…into a library/guest room/computer area.

Sarah had a rough bout with a respiratory flu and lost week of work, then she worked three days and had surgery for Barrett’s Esophagus, and will miss another weeks work. But the recovery period will be much longer…it will be a full month before she can eat solid food.

So you can see that there was a reason for the interruption.

More personal information in this posting…I enjoy being married to Sarah so very much! We laugh a lot, watch movies, have real conversations, and just live in the moment.

I know this is brief, but I will fill you in on other things next time.



That’s all for now…see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. The only "real word" Dusty experienced was that all his "friends" were a bunch of backstabbers.

    ReplyDelete