Monday, September 7, 2009

A Brief Hiatus

I hope that my readers will forgive the brief hiatus in my posts, but we (my wife Sarah and I) went to spend time with three of the five baby girls and one teen-age baby girl. We were celebrating birthdays and enjoying the chaos of that many children. It’s right around thirteen hours round trip…so we don’t get to see them as often as we would like.

My son was going to be out of town and was kind enough to offer to let us stay at his house and dog-sit his pups, we had a great time. We took our little dog Elsie with us and it was fun for her too. After the initial sizing up, my son has a Standard Schnauzer and a Great Bernese Mix…so there really was some size difference, they got along great.


The little girls are so wonderful and we have such a wonderful time each time we visit.



I’ll be back soon…

1 comment: